Sunday, March 7, 2010

Welcome

Hello All -

Well hello to all those who might end up reading this blog at some point. As of right now, I am not entirely sure why I decided to start this blog. Maybe my daily journal/diary entries aren't enough to satisfy the need to pen my thoughts. Maybe I need another place to vent my feelings. Either way, here goes nothing.

This blog will be about anything and everything and most likely nothing important. It will be my thoughts about life, society, books, music, movies, people, etc. - I hope you get the point. I will try to be as true to my thoughts as possible but I cannot be asked to pen all my deepest, darkest feelings to the evil trappings of the internet.

That is all for this first post. Over time, I will introduce myself. Basics, nothing in particular. I pray that you do not ask for anything more. Any comments are welcomed. While I might not always comment back, I will read and appreciate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment